Public Health Information Management System (PHIMS)
PHIMS is a secure, integrated electronic public health record developed to improve and support communicable disease case management, outbreak management, immunization management, and inventory management.
PHIMS was initially deployed in Manitoba under the name Panorama and the Manitoba Panorama Implementation Project.
Currently immunization data from PHIMS is viewable in eChart.
- PHIMS 4.4.9 Offpatch – Go Live Update – Pharmacists
- PHIMS 4.4.9 Offpatch – Go Live Update
- STI Meds Available in eChart
- STBBI Medications – Entry of Provider Forms into PHIMS
- PHIMS Go live of the Communicable Disease (CD) Investigation Quick Entry
- Pharmacy Role Update
- November 2022 System Update
Reference Docs & Videos**
**Requires PHIMS Secure login
- Provider Report Form Investigation Part I (Feb 6, 2023)
- Provider Form Investigations Part II (Feb 6, 2023)
3. Provider Form Investigation Management (March 7, 2023)
• Provider Form QRC – Provider Form Investigation Entry
7. Investigation Elements (Feb 6, 2023)
Non Public Health
• Search Client Records (Dec 16, 2022)
• Client Record Print (Dec 16, 2022)
• Record Immunization (Dec 16, 2022)
• Record COVID-19 Immunizations (Dec 16, 2022)